Thursday, June 26, 2008

Working hard!


DSCF2442
Originally uploaded by kwalman
I was looking through our pictures that Bill uploaded and I came across this one and couldn't resist posting it. Bill has been asking me since he started this blog to contribute to it so here we go.....
This summer so far has been BUSY. Dennis and Cheryl moved out of the apartment soon after summer started. Since then we have painted three bedrooms & an office and played musical rooms with six bedrooms, an office and a laundry room. Needless to say Bill was happy to leave for three days for Youth Conference and then leave three days the next week for Helaman's Camp. Even all my kids have been trying to jump ship these past three weeks. Every single one of them has spent some time at Aunt Kerin's house and we have had multiple sleepovers (not here of course) along with Youth Conference and soccer camp. Ty slept over at a friend's house on Tuesday night and on Wednesday afternoon Kierra asked when Ty was suppose to come home. I had actually forgotten she was in town ( Yes, I know, mother of the year!). Anyway, hopefully the house will be put back together soon and we can be lazy for the rest of the summer - hahaha.
My kids have been enjoying the new recreation center. The pool has been a lifesaver some days (gotta love swamp coolers). Brexton is a real fish and wants us to let him do his own thing. He wears a life jacket and he thinks it makes him invincible. Paysen loves to stay really close by. She is not much of an adventurer in the water. My favorite part of the pool is the lazy river. Brex hates it. Oh what fun we have!

1 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

Woohoo, Amy!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! I could hear your voice as I read your post!

We are going swimming this afternoon if you want to play. Although, I have a lot to do tomorrow for the birthday party. Oh well, Wal-Mart's open 24 hours, right?!?

 

designed at playfullive.com.