
Last night Amy and I were able to go and watch Les Miserables at Tuacahn. It was a great show. It wasn't quite as good as when we saw it in Salt Lake years ago, but for a regional theater it was really good. The main character (Jean Valjean) was played by Timothy Warmen and I must say he was totally amazing. When he sang "Bring Him Home" the tears were flowing. My favorite song from this show is "Stars" and when it was sung I was very happy, because they did a masterful job. The music from Les Miserables is so amazing and that was by far their greatest strength.All the actors did a great job, we were a bit disappointed in a few of the casting choices, but like I said overall it was very good. If you have a chance to get to St. George before the show ends it's run I suggest you make it part of your trip. Tickets are very reasonable, we were able to get front row tickets for only $27 each.
Here's the link to Tuacahn's website.
http://www.tuacahn.com/
1 comments:
I don't want to cause a stick or anything but I have never really liked Les Mis. I can't even tell you why. But thanks for FINALLY posting something.
Post a Comment