Monday, August 18, 2008

Visiting the Library


DSCF2683
Originally uploaded by kwalman
Brexton is getting potty trained. Yeah!! So the first day Amy sat him there and was working around the house while he sat and read. After a little while he started yelling, "Mom it's working, it's working!!" So now everytime he sits and goes potty he has to scream "It's working again."

Too funny!!

Hopefully he will pick up on it quickly and we can be done with diapers!!!

3 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

OK--- Bill may mispell words, but at least he knows what side of the blog to reference when directing people to do something on it.

What a retard I am sometimes!!

Thanks for the polite correction. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, reading the paper while on the pot. :) hahaha

So glad that McCallie is potty trained. So much easier than boys.

Anonymous said...

Brexton is so cute and I love the pictures. Tell him I don't like those weeds either. I took the picture of him reading to work and everyone thinks he is the cutes. You dad couldn't belive I put that on the wall in the living room.

 

designed at playfullive.com.