There hasn't been too much excitement around here lately, but we took the younger 2 to the Dickens Festival this last week. We had a caricature drawn of them, it's pretty cute.
Amy and I went to a fun concert on Friday night with the friends we bought our house from. It was at Tuacahn, which is outdoors so it was a bit cold, but it makes me so grateful that I live in St. George. There aren't too many places you can go to an outdoor concert in December. The concert was a Christmas concert with Sam Payne, Peter Breinholt and Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband. It was amazing, I have all of Sam Payne's albums and also all of Ryan Shupe's stuff, but I'd never really listened to much Peter Breinholt. They all sang some of their christmas stuff.
Sam sang his best original Christmas song "All the Christmas They Need".
Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband sang some of their best songs and even figured out how to fit "Dream Big" into the mix.
0 comments:
Post a Comment