Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holy Cow! That's Funny

Youtube has to be one of the greatest inventions of all time, it is a comedy gold mine.
Case in point is this video of 2 chinese teens lip syncing a back street boys song and taking it way too serious. If you are like me and don't do well with crappy music, believe me the video is worth the pain of listening to the music.



Did you notice the other kid behind them playing a game and completly ignoring them. How in heavens name could you ignore a couple of idiots acting like that only a few feet away. It's not funny enough that they made this video, but they also felt it would be a good idea to post to a website so that more than 8 million people could see them make complete fools of themselves. Like I said a comedy gold mine.

1 comments:

brookeaprilrain said...

I was laughing so hard I watched the whole thing. I think my favorite part is close to the end of the video it breaks off into another version of the same song, same guys. However, the one kid gets interrupted because someone comes in the room. So the one kid is singing by himself. Only thing is, I thought it took 2 to sing this song?

 

designed at playfullive.com.