Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Football season is quickly approaching and in case you didn't know I officiate High School Football. I'm very excited to get back in the swing of things. Here's the picture of the crew I worked with at the 1A State Championship Game last year. That's me, the round one all the way to the right.



Here's another fun pic of Brexton's first Halloween. Amy made him his own uniform from an old set of mine. I wore my uniform and together we were the hit of the party. The looks on his face are similar to mine when I'm on the field. A mixture of surprise and worry.




1 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

Thanks for the encouraging words and support! Sure is a blessing for our family. I am excited to get in and start applying the principles and techniques from the Little Red Book of Selling and the Sales Bible.

Thanks again,
Coby

 

designed at playfullive.com.