Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Guy...


102_0956
Originally uploaded by kwalman
So last night Bill had me watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog...... I always find shows much more funny when I watch them with Bill. I can't help but laugh when he is laughing so hard there are tears in his eyes. Without him my life would be so dull :)

I noticed that Bill hardly touched on our trip to Salt Lake so I decided to post a little about it.

There were a few reasons we decided to go up that weekend. Bill had a party at Lagoon, my sister and niece were in from Kansas, my nephew had back surgery and we hadn't been up to see Bill's family for almost a year (luckily almost everyone has been down to see us).

On friday we drove up straight to Lagoon and met up with my family. My sister, Stacey, and her daughter, Callie, were in town because my nephew, Chad, had to have two rods put in his back. (Chad lives in West Jordan with his dad.) Anyway, it was a mini family reunion. My dad, Kerin, Leslie, Jay, Jacob, Daniel, Valiencia, Stacey, Callie and Darren were all there. We didn't have much time to catch up on our lives because our children wanted to have fun..... My dad was nice and volunteered to watch my younger kids (although I think Kerin ened up with them) while Bill and I went on some rides with Jacob and Daniel. Bill and the boys wanted to ride 'The Wicked' and I followed along. It was quite a ride! I'm not sure that I'll repeat it any time soon. I think the whole family had a good time even when Brex screamed like a girl on Raging Rapids.

We stayed at Paul and Shelby's for the weekend. On Friday we saw some of the family during Oakley's birthday party. We were so tired from the trip and Lagoon that we really didn't socialize much.

Saturday morning we went and saw Chad at Primary Children's. He was in a lot of pain. We visited a little with Stacey, Callie. We decided to leave when Chad fell asleep. We met Paul, Shelby and family at Hoggle Zoo after lunch. The zoo was a lot of fun but hot and sticky. After the zoo we drove the Avenues and had a picnic at Sugar House Park. It was wonderful! Before heading back to Paul and Shelby's we stopped in to see Chad one more time. He was doing so much better.

On sunday we went to Tooele to see Bill's parents and took the scenic road home.

Over all the trip was really nice. The kids had a lot of fun staying with their cousins. Ty fits in with the boys so well. Like all short trips there is never enough time.

Thank you Paul and Shelby for putting up with us and helping us have a fun weekend!

0 comments:

 

designed at playfullive.com.