Friday, July 11, 2008

Live Long and Prosper

Last night Amy and I were watching a riveting episode of Columbo when our perfectly angelic Paysen ran into the restroom. Amy immediately asked her what she was up to, but she didn't respond and since Peter Falk is so engaging we quickly returned to our show.

A few minutes later Paysen opened the bathroom door and walked over to Amy and asked her to help fix her hand. She had gotten in to the super glue and had glued some of the fingers on each hand together. She looked like Spock saying hello. I wish we had taken pictures, it was definitely a classic.

It also got me thinking back a couple of years when we should have realized just how wonderfully destructive she could be. It was on New Years Day and of course I had slept in after a raucous night of partying. I got up and walked in to the kitchen to find Paysen decorating herself in makeup. Normally I probably would have blown my top, but that day I just laughed and grabbed the camera. We actually just found the picture of that and since you can't see her Vulcan hello, I'll show you her first ever makeover.


It's good that Heavenly Father held her back for while, becasue if any of our first 3 had been like her we never would have ended up with 5. It's like playing Russian Roulette everyday, only she and Brexton won't kill you, they only destroy something. Today they made a treat (or mess, depending on who tells the story) out of pie shells, popcorn seeds, peanut butter, crackers and who knows what else. It sounds so appetizing doesn't it.

0 comments:

 

designed at playfullive.com.